My Body Honour Bucket List
There are so many things written on the list of changes I want to make.
It seems like all I have to do is watch a documentary, and I must then add 6 new things to the list. Don't worry, I'm not one to just believe everything I hear... I should say, I watch a documentary, do several hours of independent research, then add 6 new things to the list.
There are some things you just can't unlearn.
Here are a few of the changes I am working on right now:
- Shampoo bars - no more bottles
- Tooth bars - no more tubes of toothpaste and no more fluoride (sorry Dr. O'Brein, I still love you.)
- Make-up - less or none at all. If less, a plastic-free case, vegan certification.
- Grey hair... debating this one. I'll write a blog about it later.
- Safety razors - I'm in the middle of research on this one, and getting ready to take the plunge.
- Essential Oils. doTerra specifically. As health support before turning to medicine, instead of chemical-filled cleaning supplies, and general feelings of wellness - diffusing rather than burning candles. I'm in love.